BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

BUG's "BIORED"

Artist: BUG (Japan)

Album: BIORED (2005) incomplete

Okay, so obviously something went wrong with the download when I got this, so I only have three tracks. This will go quick.

How about CRUSH first.
Well, it sounds pretty heavy, but I was expecting that. This is Kyo from D'erlanger's project, right? I hope I'm right. Hell if I know anything about D'erlanger. Except that Cipher and Kyo frenched in the La Vie en Rose PV.
But I'm rambling.
CRUSH is your average Japanese hard rock song. Not too much defining about it. In fact, it's a little bit annoying.
Not to mention... "Crush crush my body"? What?

Stupid, Stupid sounds... peppier? Yeah, that's right.
Christ, Kyo almost sounds like a damn Oshare-Kei vocalist here, what the hell happened between those two tracks?
It's a little bit sickening, really. Not just his voice, but the whole song.
I've never thought D'erlanger were anything special (especially for being a "father of Visual-Kei"), but come on, Kyo. You can do better.

Alright, alright. BURrrrN is the last track I have.
It has a hint of electronic in there. But so far that's all that is really interesting. Except it isn't interesting at all. It's repetitive and annoying.

2 out of 5.

Sorely disappointed.
Maybe the rest of the album was better, but I don't care enough to go and download it. I figure this is enough.

0 comments: